After more than a year of cancelled weddings, Indians are finally beginning to schedule their nuptials. Among them were Bollywood actors Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif who tied the knot in Rajasthan on 9 December 2021.
According to WeddingWire India, this year’s wedding season began with a 57% surge in November as compared to the same month last year. Hotels and venues are already getting booked for early 2022.
But with Omicron slowly creeping in, there is no certainty in what comes ahead.
And that’s where Wedding Insurance can really help.
Wedding Insurance is a comprehensive insurance policy designed to cover most risks that wedding ceremonies are exposed to.
With the help of this policy, the wedding can be covered for:
- Cancellation or postponement due to fire, floods, riots, strikes, burglary, etc.
- Sudden and unexplained failure of a named person to appear at the ceremony due to death, illness or accident
- Physical loss or damage to insured wedding property caused by fire, floods, riots, strikes, burglary, etc.
- Personal accident of named person including blood relatives
- Liability towards third parties for any accidents resulting in injury or damage
Omicron has already entered states like Karnataka, Rajasthan, Delhi, and many more, causing people to be more cautious with their plans. A Wedding Insurance policy can fully prepare them against common risks.
Found this interesting? Check out What would happen if an ICC T20 match is cancelled?
Know more: What does Wedding Insurance cover?